5, 19. 29
What are their chief tension areas?
I’m actually not completely sure what this question is asking. Situations that make Loki tense are ones where he hasn’t had a chance to survey the area or at least walk in with a plan. He handles pressure well, but it bothers him that he doesn’t know where to go or how to stand.
Physically, he usually tenses up in the shoulders and gets headaches. There’s a knot that forms between his shoulder blades when he is stressed.
If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
So this is difficult for Loki. Challenges mean that he wants to stay and prove you wrong. So like, if you challenged him to an eating contest he would want to win no matter what. However his normal fighting style reflects an assassin type, slip up behind you and stab you in the back mentality. So more than likely he would be bating you and talking incessantly until you were distracted, so he could use a doppleganger to come up behind you and stab you. However, in his current state he has to be more forward, so his sparring matches with Thor will come in handy.
Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
Loki will say that he favors solitude, but he doesn’t sit still well for long. What he means is time away from people to engage in other pursuits. He is only happy when things are going on or he is occupying his mind. Time spent sitting still and doing nothing drives him mad. Now he can handle being alone in a room if he has a book with him or something to watch, like a window, but once you stop all stimulation he goes crazy. Frigga wasn’t just trying to make him comfortable, she was trying to protect him.
*whispers* Sigyn was here…. O////o I thought she was gone forever….. :,( I miss her sometimes…..
I’m glad you’re alive love, and I hope things are going well enough for you. I hope you have happiness and not a lot of stress.
Thanks for showing me you’re still around.
- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
- Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
- What are their chief tension areas?
- If you were to pick one song — and only one song — to describe your character, what would it be and why?
- How does your character perceive themselves? Positive? Negative? Neutral?
- Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
- Does your character dream or are their nights filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they’ve had or a night they couldn’t sleep and what they did to preoccupy their time.
- If they had a choice, would they prefer a subway or a bus for public transportation?
- What do they think of creation? Do they believe in evolution or do they believe in God? What is their religion like?
- Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
- Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
- Are they a team player or do they prefer to be solo?
- Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
- What are their best school subjects? What are their worst? List five of each.
- Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
- Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
- If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
- If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
- Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- Does your character trust people right off the bat or does it take them some time to warm up to someone?
- Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
- Do they have any weird bedroom habits? Any unusual kinks?
- How does your character prepare for bed? Do they sleep at all or can they stay awake for days on end without trouble?
- If your character had one thing to say to their parents before they died, what would it be?
- Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
- Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
- Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
Talking about Loki
Heimdall knows about the fourth wall, it’s one place his sight cannot see through. But there’s a darkness he sees sometimes. That’s it. That’s the fourth wall.
“I mean, that’s the reason he’ll never win, because he’s motivated by hate and the haters never win. I just think that’s true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end.” — Tom Hiddleston